Do you have any questions about a Will, Deceased estate or a Will dispute?
The Brisbane Estate Lawyers can give you the answers that you are seeking. The Estate Lawyers with offices in Brisbane provide specialist advice in relation to:
- Will and Deceased Estate disputes;
- The meaning of the terms of a complicated Will;
- Disputing an unfair Will;
- Reviewing a suspicious Will;
- Protecting your inheritance from a Will dispute;
- Assisting Executors during an estate administration;
- Obtaining complicated Grants from the Court including a Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration; and
- Dealing with The Public Trustee of Queensland or other trustee companies.
We can help you whether you are:
- Protecting your inheritance. If you are named as a Beneficiary in a Will and someone challenges your inheritance so it might be reduced, possibly to nothing, it is incredibly upsetting and frustrating. You may not be able to stop the challenge, but The Estate Lawyers can help you limit or even prevent the challenge from being successful.
- Administering an Estate. When a loved one dies, there is always uncertainty surrounding what to do next. In such an emotional time, we provide clear guidance for Executors with Probate, dealing with debtors of the Estate and distributing inheritances according to the loved one’s wishes.
- Challenging a Will. When your spouse, parent or step-parent dies and their last Will does not leave their Estate in a way you think is fair, you may have legal options. We can help you explore your legal rights through a Family Provision Application under the Succession Act. However strict time limits for challenges do apply.
Who are The Brisbane Estate Lawyers?
The Estate Lawyers are a boutique firm that act in Deceased estate matters only. The Estate Lawyers is headed by Mr Kent Dalziel. Kent has over 10 years experience in Deceased Estate administration, Will disputes and Will and estate planning.
For all of your Estate law needs, please contact Kent and his team and they would be happy to assist you.
Brisbane office location:
- Level 5, 239 George St, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Phone: +61 7 3229 2215
- Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm or by appointment
- View Parking Instructions